Project Git Location:
How to Use:
java -jar ClassModifier.jar
- Open class (CTRL+O)- Takes the input class which need to be modified
- Open Project (CTRL+P)– You can reopen the project created using this feature.
- Save & Convert (CTRL+S) – Saves & Convert the code to modified Class and Smali file
- Export Class (CTRL+E) – Export modified class
- Java 2 Smali Helper - Opens a tab where you can write any Java code which on saving will show its equivalent Smali code
- Smali 2 Java code - Opens a tab where you can write any Smali code which on saving will show its equivalent Java code
- Increase Code FontSize (CTRL+I) – Allows you to increase font size of shown code.
- Decrease Code FontSize (CTRL+D) – Allows you to decrease the font size of shown code.
- Remove all tabs – Removes all currently shown tabs.
- Change Decompiler – Allows you to switch between jadx and jd-cli decompilers.
- Update Software – Helps you to update the current software if any update is available
- How to use Class Modifier– Contains the documentation of this tool
- Allows you to find in current code/replace/replaceAll/find all class
- It comes along with the software
- Contains the helper jars used by program
- ClassModifier_lib\userLibrary is automatically added in classpath while compiling code. If you wish to compile your code using external jars then place those external jars inside ClassModifier_lib\userLibrary